Did you know?
- When the family of someone newly diagnosed with Prader-Willi syndrome calls the national office we share information regarding our many services, connect them with an active E-mail group for Parents, send The Package of Hope, or any other age appropriate information, and connect them with their local chapter
- For our doctors and pediatricians, we send The Physician’s Packet which includes a DVD on PWS for professionals, The Growth Hormone book, The Medical Alerts booklet, and more. We include a personal letter to the doctor with an explanation of our services and the child’s name and birthdate.
- We work hand in hand with our local chapter’s to provide the best information for our families on a local and national level.
- We send our information all over the world and have PWS contacts in 98 countries through IPWSO (International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organization).
- We have trained parent mentors that give information and support to our families from ages 0 through 17.